- No. of Vacancies: 1
- Deadline: March 31, 2023
NVS Engineering is a growing multi discipline EPC engineering company requires additional Intermediate design electrical engineer for our location in downtown Calgary.
Current projects underway include the design of Natural Gas, Solar and other renewable power generation.
- Proficient in medium/high voltage power engineering in electrical facilities for the Transmission and Distribution, Power generation, Industrial and Renewables sectors
- Working alongside the engineering, construction, development, and other project support teams, you will conduct technical suitability for chosen power generation technology.
- Will manage electrical interconnection processes/grid integration of new generation facilities, from the feasibility study stage through to market entry
- Single Line Diagrams, Medium and Low Voltage Switchgear and MCC Design
- Power Flow and System Studies
- Dedicated team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work within strict deadlines
- Navigate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks
- Work with the contractors and other engineering disciplines to ensure the successful design and commissioning of the projects.
Qualifications And Experience:
- Electrical Engineering degree and registration with APEGA
- Minimum of 3-5 years of direct and proven experience in conventional and renewable power both in the design/engineering and construction environments.
- Knowledge of Utility and Regulatory applications/procedures for Power generation will be an asset.
The duties, responsibilities, and requirements of the jobs as described herein are not inclusive and are subject to change.