- No. of Vacancies: 1
- Deadline: March 31, 2023
NVS Engineering is a growing multi discipline EPC engineering company requires additional Intermediate design mechanical engineers for our location in downtown Calgary.
Current projects underway include the design of Natural Gas, Solar and other renewable power generation.
- Proficient in generation of Power Flow Diagrams, P&ID’s, Data sheets and review of the vendor drawings in accordance with industry and standards.
- Working alongside the engineering, construction, development, and other project support teams.
- Design, Calculations, and equipment specification of systems involving Air Compressors, heat exchanges, pumps, cooling radiators,
- Dedicated team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work within strict deadlines
- Navigate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks
- Work with the contractors and other engineering disciplines to ensure the successful design and commissioning of the projects.
Qualifications And Experience:
- Mechanical Engineering degree and registration with APEGA
- Minimum of 3-5 years of direct and proven experience in conventional and renewable power both in the design/engineering and construction environments.
- Knowledge of AUC and EPEA applications for Power generation will be an asset.
The duties, responsibilities, and requirements of the jobs as described herein are not inclusive and are subject to change.